Yarn Along: Mindful Motherhood

I decided to join Ginnys Yarn Along, because I love the combination of knitting and reading, so you'll meet knitting projects and books at this place sometimes.
Da die große Tochter im Sommer nach Norwegen fährt, kann sie noch ein paar warme Socken gebrauchen. Ich muss beim Sockenstricken nicht nachdenken und genieße den schönen Farbverlauf von DROPS Delight.
Obwohl ich im Moment viel zu wenig zum Lesen komme, beruhigt mich das Buch Ressourcen für Mütter: Praktische Hilfen für die Zeit der Schwangerschaft und das erste Jahr mit ihrem Baby von Cassandra Vieten ungemein. Sollte mir der Baby-Haushalts-Arbeits-Stress über den Kopf wachsen, kann ich darin blättern und eine Passage über Achtsamkeit lesen. Das erdet und lässt mich ruhig werden.
As my oldest daughter goes to Norway this summer, she can use some warm socks. I don't have to think about sock knitting and enjoy the nice gradient of DROPS Delight.
Although I don't have much time to read at the moment, I'm happy with Mindful Motherhood: Practical Tools for Staying Sane During Pregnancy and Your Child's First Year (Noetic Books) by Cassandra Vieten. Should my new life with the baby grows over my head, I can browse through it and read a passage about mindfulness. That grounds and lets me be quiet.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts